Sunday, August 27, 2006

Locked-Up Lesbian Lovers

To tide you over until the new school year begins, I thought I'd share one of my favorite stories from summer school. It's a love story, too!

Two sophomore lesbians took summer school together. In fact, one of the girls purposely failed her regular school year so she could be with her lesbian lover during summer school. The girls weren't in my class, but their wild antics and lunch room makeout scenes were a frequent topic of conversation in the faculty lounge.

One day, the couple found an unlocked combination lock in the hallway. To garner some attention and have a bit of fun, the girls put the lock through each other's belt loops on their pants and locked themselves together. Their union spurred various cheers and laughs from fellow students and quiet smirks from a few teachers; however, their teacher was not amused. The teacher grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the girls' belt loops.

I learned a lot about love that day. Apparently, girls love it when you fail a class for them. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to buy a combination lock and grab a locked-up lover. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home